Why is Nano CBD oil preferred over regular CBD oil?
Before answering why Nano CBD oil is preferred over regular CBD oil, let us first understand what Nano CBD oil is.
What is Nano CBD oil?
Cannabidiol oil normally doesn’t absorb well because of its hydrophobic and lipophilic properties. Our body operates in a hydrophilic environment. Hence, it results in decreasing the bioavailability of CBD oil. The absorption rate of regular CBD oil is less than 10%, and that of micro-emulsion is less than 20%. Therefore, it is Nano-emulsified for better absorption of CBD oil, which enhances the absorption of CBD particles up to 50% by making them both hydrophilic and lipophilic. Hence, CBD oil finds more space to bind with larger molecules and get absorbed in the blood.
It becomes easy for the blood to transport nanoparticles of CBD oil around the body and ensures that all the molecules reach the liver.
Benefits of Nano CBD oil
Any CBx product, when absorbed in the body, works wonders. Let’s dive into the detail of what CBD oil affords for its consumers.
- It enhances penetration into the membranes because the penetration enhancer chemicals like ethanol and propylene glycol form a coating on the nano CBD droplet. This enhances the transportation of CBD molecules across the skin and mucous membranes.
- The digestion and absorption of CBD oil are enhanced in the body. While consuming regular CBD, bile needs to break down the oil particles, which is already done in nano CBD. Therefore, it absorbs much faster in the bloodstream.
- Targeted delivery of CBD oil inhibits the inflammation-producing enzymes and improves acute and chronic inflammation treatment.
- The predictable absorption rate helps in consuming the accurate dosage required by the body.
- The tiny molecules provide an increased surface area, resulting in fast and easy absorption. This is because more is the surface area of CBD molecules, more will be the contact with the absorptive tissues. Consuming pre-emulsified oil results in absorption into the bloodstream as soon as possible.
- Better absorption means an enhanced bioavailability of CBD oil to the body, and ultimately it results in increased effectiveness and more advantages to reap from it.
- Numerous studies sponsored by the National Institute of Health have indicated that nano CBD oil improves several clinical issues like epilepsy, sleeping disorder, pain, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, inflammation, and anorexia.
- The shelf life of pre-emulsified CBD oil is enhanced compared to the regular CBD; its shelf life is up to two years.
How to identify the best CBD oil
Many manufacturers promise to deliver CBD oil for sale. As you are looking for the best CBD oil, you need to be aware of some tips that can help you determine the quality of your CBD oil.
The manufacturer must tell the source of cannabidiol plants because, unfortunately, many people use low-quality plants when it comes to operating in Nano products. So, make sure high-quality, organic, and broad-spectrum extracts.
You should check the list of ingredients. The primary ingredients should be CBD oil, water, and some stabilizers. However, if the ingredient is only CBD oil, don’t buy it as the manufacturer is just taking advantage of the term nano to fool his customers. If a company has not provided any list, don’t buy its products.
Nano CBD Tincture and Relax CBD Bath Bomb are newly added products to the simply Green family. Loved by customers all over the world and sales have been to peak already.
For better absorption of CBD oil particles, it is suggested to use nano-emulsified CBD oil. It is suggested to buy your nano-emulsive CBD oil only from the certified website, which shows its products’ ingredients and test results. So, when are you going to order CBD oil for yourself?