Get healthy skin with Premium Hemp Salve 1 oz.
What Is a Hemp Salve?
Hemp skincare products like lotions and moisturizers and other products with an infusion of cannabidiol are extensively popular among consumers around the globe. A hemp salve is one of these CBD skincare topicals.
These are specifically made to use for particular purposes only like you can apply for your skin healing and protection. Hemp salve contains a perfect balance of beeswax and CBD-rich hemp oil with aromatic essential oils. Thanks to the beeswax due to which it has a unique texture with a stiff consistency. However, the best ingredient is undoubtedly the cannabidiol in hemp oil. Other beneficial ingredients include hydrating components, terpenes, and essential oils.
It also possesses properties that promote healthier, smoother skin.
How to apply Hemp oil to the skin?
One of the perks of this salve is that it is easy to use as you can easily apply it to your skin. You just need to take a small amount of salve and apply it on the desired area of the skin, followed by a gentle massage, and you are done. However, you may face difficulty in figuring out the required amount of salve for your skin. So, you may experience a trial and error type of situation.
Why Use a CBD-Hemp Salve?
There are many methods of taking CBD salve; each has its pros and cons. The consumers who want quick results often go for tinctures; however, they don’t smell good. Are you a picky person? You can opt for salves. Let’s discuss why you should go for hemp balm rather than any other option.
- CBD supports maintaining health by interacting with the endocannabinoid system, whose receptors are found throughout the body. It also has strings in the CNS and brain, and hence ECS receptors are found abundantly in the body.
- If you are looking to improve the overall health of your body, you can consume it as a daily supplement in the form of gummies and tinctures. However, if you want to improve your skin health specifically, it is suggested to apply CBD salve.
- CBD is thought to have neuroprotective properties. Besides its use in treating skin conditions like rosacea, CBD is believed to be anti-inflammatory and useful for treating swelling and aches caused by injuries. Still, there is much to know about the full potential of this salve.
Choosing a Premium CBD Hemp Salve
These salves can be expensive, so you need to be careful about their quality before purchasing them. Hence, before going to have it, you need to ask yourself a few questions.
- What Type of CBD Does It Contain?
If you are using CBD salve to improve your skin health, you must consider the ingredients and the type of CBD in your product.
The ingredients in the CBD salve work for improvement in the localized skin part where it is applied rather than impact the whole body. Many CBD users affirm that a blend of the ingredients found in the hemp salve is more beneficial when combined with cannabidiol and other hemp compounds, including flavonoids, terpenes, and cis-cannabinoids. This concept is called the entourage effect.
- What are Additional Ingredients?
If you have sensitive skin, you should look for the other ingredients to check if it contains any substance that may cause you allergy because, in this case, you need to stop using it.
A premium hemp salve should contain a melange of ingredients like soy proteins, omegas, and hydrating oils. These ingredients leave a lasting healthy impact on your skin.
- Does It Fit into Your Daily Routine?
While choosing Hemp salve, you need to see if it goes with your existing skincare routine. Convenience is the key here, so it should not appear like a chore to you.
We do also have Nano CBD oil Drops that offer optimal absorption into your body finds more space to bind with larger molecules and get absorbed in the blood.
DIRECTION FOR USE
This product is intended for external use only. Massage a dime-sized amount directly to the skin, and increase or decrease based on need. Our CBD Salve becomes active as soon as it absorbs into the skin.
All our products are double tested for potency and purity via multiple independent laboratories at each stage of the production process. You can check lab result for more assessment.